An inspiration is a divine influence or action on a person believed to qualify him or her to receive and communicate sacred revelation.
Inspirationalquotes about life and lessons that will make You think twice.
We constantly need a dose of inspiration in our daily life’s to keep us going. Most of the time, just a word from a trusted colleague, friend or boss – is all you need to keep you moving forward.
Unlike loneliness which comes to us uninvited, we need to find inspiration messages from wherever possible. Most especially from people who have been in our shoes before and have made the same mistakes we’re making.
Only the wise and great would not want to repeat the mistakes of others. It’s a choice though. Words of our mentors, leaders and loved ones inspire us in many ways. They come in advice, wise sayings, and quotes. However, when kept well, they follow us everywhere we find ourselves.
The main reason why I’ve curated the best inspirational quotes and messages from very powerful, thoughtful and well-meaning influencer’s to renew your mind, transform and inspire you to greatness. To help you in goal setting activities. To remind you that anything is possible.
Please do these things:
Tweet these quotes to your friends and loved ones.
Share any of these quotes if you’re having the ‘Aha’ moment.That somebody may also need it.
Without much ado let’s take our inspirational dosage of greatness graciously.
100 Powerful inspirational quotes about life
1. “The problem with people is they forget that most of the time it’s the small things that count.”― Jennifer Niven
2. “If you’re reading this…Congratulations, you’re alive.If that’s not something to smile about, then I don’t know what is.”― Chad Sugg
3. “If you’re going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you’re going to be locked up.”― Hunter S. Thompson
4. “We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”― Kurt Vonnegut
5. “Hold fast to dreams, For if dreams die life is a broken-winged bird, That cannot fly.”― Langston Hughes
6. “The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all.”― Walt Disney Company, Mulan
7. “An average man is egoistic, proud and has strong self-esteem. They always require partners who massage their ego not those who will drag their ego to the mud.”― Jaachynma N.E. Agu
8. “The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remain as your legacy.” ― Kalu Ndukwe Kalu
9. “You never have to change anything you got up in the middle of the night to write.”― Saul Bellow
10. “And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
11. “Rule your mind or it will rule you.” ― Horace
12. “Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.”― Thomas Jefferson
13. “Ignore those that make you fearful and sad, that degrade you back towards disease and death.”― Jalaluddin Rumi
14. “Tomorrow will be better.”But what if it’s not?” I asked.“It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.”― Babe Ruth
15. “Be like a postage stamp. Stick to it until you get there”― Bob Proctor
16. “I have been and still am a seeker, but I have ceased to question stars and books;I have begun to listen to the teaching my blood whispers to me.”― Hermann Hesse
17. “You’ll never get ahead of anyone as long as you try to get even with him.”― Lou Holtz“
18. “Fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Only Fools despise wisdom and discipline.”― Proverbs 1:7 NLT” ― Eddie Johnson
19. “When you’re at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on.”― Theodore Roosevelt
20. “Don’t waste time waiting for inspiration. Begin, and inspiration will find you.”― H. Jackson Brown Jr.
21. “You’re never as good as everyone tells you when you win, and you’re never as bad as they say when you lose.” ― Lou Holtz
22. “When you ask God for a gift, Be thankful if he sends, Not diamonds, pearls or riches, but the love of real true friends.”― Helen Steiner Rice prayer
23. “The dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience.”― Tom Hiddleston
24. “Top 15 Things Money Can’t Buy Time. Happiness. Inner Peace. Integrity. Love. Character.Manners. Health. Respect. Morals. Trust. Patience. Class. Common sense. Dignity.”― Roy T. Bennett
25. “… a good idea always attracts other good ideas.” ― Patrick Ness
26. “There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in its hands.You seek problems because you need their gifts.” ― Richard Bach
27. “Life’s managed, not cured.” ― Phillip C. McGraw
28. “Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi
29. “Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t respect, appreciate, and value you.”― Roy T. Bennett
30. “Destiny is a name often given in retrospect to choices that had dramatic consequences.”― J.K. Rowling
31. “For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”― Hunter S. Thompson
32. “Boredom is the fear of self.” ― Marie Joséphine de Suin
33. “It’s only after you’ve stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform.” ― Roy T. Bennett
34 “Follow your bliss and doors will open where there were no doors before.” ― Joseph Campbell
35. “Uniqueness is what makes you the most beautiful.” ― Lea Michele
36. “Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.”― Roy T. Bennett
“In a closed society where everybody’s guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world ofthieves, the only final sin is stupidity.” ― Hunter S. Thompson
38. “Don’t think or judge, just listen.” ― Sarah Dessen
39. “7 Effective Ways to Make Others Feel Important1. Use their name.2. Express sincere gratitude.3. Do more listening than talking.4. Talk more about them than about you.5. Be authentically interested.6. Be sincere in your praise.7. Show you care.”― Roy T. Bennett
40. “Always try and be a better person than you were yesterday, cause we aren’t guaranteed tomorrow.”― Tina A. Morgan
41. “Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labeled “This could change your life.”― Helen Exley books
42. “Never stop dreaming, never stop believing, never give up, never stop trying, and never stop learning.” ― Roy T. Bennett
43. “Life doesn’t require that we be the best, only that we try our best.” ― H. Jackson Brown Jr.
44. “Always have a willing hand to help someone, you might be the only one that does.” ― Roy T. Bennett
45. “When you walk a life of honesty, you live a life of truth.” ― Therese Benedict
46. “Unless God has raised you up for this very thing, you will be worn out by the opposition of men and devils. But if God be with for you, who can be against you? Are all of them together stronger than God? O be not weary of well doing!”― John Wesley
47. “Unless there is a Good Friday in your life, there can be no Easter Sunday.”― Fulton J. Sheen
48. “When your dreams turn to dust, vacuum.” ― Wolfgang Riebe
49. “If you don’t give up on something you truly believe in, you will find a way.”― Roy T. Bennett
50. “The laughter of the world is merely loneliness pathetically trying to reassure itself.”― Neal A. Maxwell
51. “Only those who look with the eyes of children can lose themselves in the object of their wonder. ”― Eberhard Arnold
52. “You never change your life until you step out of your comfort zone; change begins at the end of your comfort zone.”― Roy T. Bennett
53. “If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” ― George S. Patton Jr.
54. ”What does it mean if I’m afraid? Does it mean something bad is going to happen?” No, it doesn’t mean something bad is going to happen. It just means that you have the chance to be brave.”― C. JoyBell C.
55. “Find a purpose to serve, not a lifestyle to live.” ― Criss Jami
56. “It is difficult to make the right choice if you fear to choose wrongly.”― Roy T. Bennett
57. “Men are born to succeed, not to fail.” ― Henry David Thoreau
58. “Stand often in the company of dreamers: they tickle your common sense & believe you can achieve things which are impossible.” ― Mary Anne Radmacher
59. “You become what you think about” ― Napoleon Hill
60. “I think you don’t grow up until you stop worrying about other people’s purposes or lack of them and find the purposes you believe in for yourself.” ― Orson Scott Card
61. “There is one great truth on this planet: whoever you are, or whatever it is that you do,when you really want something, it’s because that desire originated in the soul of the universe.It’s your mission on earth.”― Paulo Coelho
62. “Don’t wait for things to happen. Make them happen.” ― Roy T. Bennett
63. “All men are created equal. No matter how hard they try, they can never erase those words.That is what America is about.” ― Harvey Milk
64. “A man who denies his past is a man who truly denies himself a future, for he refuses to know himself, and to deny knowledge of oneself is to stumble through life as handicapped as the blind mute.”― Tobsha Learner
65. “Every villain is a hero in his own mind.” ― i
66. “To overcome fear is the quickest 0way to gain your self-confidence.” ― Roy T. Bennett
67. “No one wakes up in the morning and says, ‘I want to gain 150 pounds and I will start right now!”― Tricia Cunningham
68. “I wrote a book. It sucked. I wrote nine more books. They sucked, too. Meanwhile,I read every single thing I could find on publishing and writing, went to conferences,joined professional organizations, hooked up with fellow writers in critique groups,and didn’t give up. Then I wrote one more book.”― Beth Revis
69. “Regardless of Sunshine or Rain, Be Thankful for another GREAT day…and treatLife as the ULTIMATE Gift…. Because IT IS :)” ― Pablo
70. “Any ideas, plan, or purpose may be placed in the mind through repetition of thought”― Napoleon Hill
71. “We are always falling in love or quarreling, looking for jobs or fearing to lose them,getting ill and recovering, following public affairs. If we let ourselves, we shall always be waiting for some distraction or other to end before we can really get down to our work.The only people who achieve much are those who want knowledge so badly that they seek it while the conditions are still unfavorable. Favorable conditions never come.”― C.S. Lewis
72. “Be patient. Your skin took a while to deteriorate. Give it some time to reflect a calmer inner state.As one of my friends states on his Facebook profile: “The true Losers in Life, are not those whoTry and Fail, but those who Fail to Try.” ― Jess C. Scott
73. “I don’t need any plastic in my body to validate me as a woman.” ― Courtney Love
74. “Everyone is gifted – but some people never open their package!” ― Wolfgang Riebe
75. “Integrity is doing the right thing when nobody’s watching, and doing as you say you would do.”― Roy T. Bennett
76. “Don’t worry if people think you’re crazy. You are crazy. You have that kind of intoxicating insanity that lets other people dream outside of the lines and become who they’re destined to be.” ― Jennifer Elisabeth
77. “The best way to become acquainted with a subject is to write about it.” ― Benjamin Disraeli
78. “Guard well your thoughts when alone and your words when accompanied.”― Roy T. Bennett
79. “Pride is a funny thing; it can make what is truly worthless appear to be a treasure.”― Alice Hoffman
80. “They will only care when you’re gone.” ― Marilyn Monroe
81. “Don’t belittle yourself. Be BIG yourself.” ― Corita Kent
82. “Peace of mind comes when we exercise our right to be honest, especially with ourselves.”― Jack R. Rose
83. “Treat everyone you meet as if they were you.” ― Doug Dillon
84. “You make the world a better place by making daily improvements to become the best version of yourself.”― Roy T. Bennett
85. “To wander is to be alive.” ― Roman Payne
86. “Remember that things are not always as they appear to be… Curiosity creates possibilities and opportunities.”― Roy T. Bennett
87. “To assess the quality of thoughts of people, don’t listen to their words, but watch their actions.”― Amit Kalantri
88. “Imagine others complexly.” ― John Green
89. “You say I started out with practically nothing, but that isn’t correct.We all start with all there is, it’s how we use it that makes things possible.”― Henry Ford
90. “Beauty is not who you are on the outside, it is the wisdom and time you gaveaway to save another struggling soul like you.” ― Shannon L. Alder
91. “Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful,and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our God is a consuming fire.”― Anonymous, Holy Bible: King James Version
92. “We are at our most powerful the moment we no longer need to be powerful.”― Eric Michael Leventhal
93. “We see things not as they are, we see them as WE are.” ― Morrie Camhi
94. “I don’t really want people looking to me for inspiration. I just want to be a sign along the way that points toward Heaven.” ― Bethany Hamilton
95. “It doesn’t matter how great your shoes are if you don’t accomplish anything in them.”― Martina Boone, Compulsion
96. “The fact that you are still alive assures you that God has something for you to accomplish.”― Rodney A. Winters
97. “The more you believed in yourself, the more you could trust yourself. The more you trustyourself, the less you compare yourself to others.” ― Roy T. Bennett
98. “Improvement makes strait roads, but the crooked roads without Improvement, are roads of Genius.”― William Blake
99. “Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes.” ― i
100. “Although I have the colors, only the Lord can mix them with such harmony.” ― Paulo Coelho
Conclusion on the inspirational quotes about life:
Let’s hear from YOU in particular – Yes YOU.
Share your thoughts on these inspirational quotes about life.