If you are a fan of audiobooks, and you have not signed up for Audible, you can get a FREE trial for 30 days!
Plus it comes with Audible’s 2 FREE books in audiobooks versions for a limited time!
How I wish I could convince you of the benefits of books to your personal development.
This is by far the greatest and quickest way to read books that will influence your life without breaking the bank or setting up a bookshelf.
Audible audiobooks are a great way to listen to books on the go. When you’re traveling, designing or commuting. At times you just want to listen rather than read.
This 30-day free trial is an ongoing offer, but the audible 2 free books are only for a limited period of time. With this awesome offer, you’re assured of a risk-free investment of time and not money.
I bet you’ll love audiobooks when you’re doing your laundry, cooking or stuck in traffic.
Considering all these perks and freebies – offer counts as a no-brainer deal.
This one-month free trial is the best trial offer I’ve seen for this service!
Audible 2 free books: What you get with the 30-day trial
- Includes audible’s 2 free books with your free trial
- Choose from 150,000+ bestsellers, new releases sci-fi, romances, mysteries, classics, leadership and more
- After 30 days, get 1 book each month, $14.95/month
- Cancel easily anytime. Your books are yours to keep, even if you cancel (one review did say to be sure to cancel one day before subscription renews if you want to go this route)
Now, what should you do next?
Sign up for an Audible 30-Day Free Trial, get 2 Free Audiobooks from Audible. You can even send an Audible Membership to a friend or loved one as a gift.
Apart from Audible having the world’s largest audiobook library, you are assured that every title you select is yours to keep forever even without an active membership.
The app is both Android and iOS compatible meaning your device can never be your hindrance to enjoying amazing audible audiobooks.
So this is what you get monthly:
- You get 1 free audiobook download every subsequent month,
- Access to the audio edition of the New York Times and
- Wall Street Journal
Above all what I personally love about Audible audiobooks is how easy it is to exchange audiobooks if you don’t like the one you bought.
That’s the best part for me.
NB: Audible says this is for new members only, but I’ve signed up for trials several times in the past whenever I pause my membership for a while
Audible 2 free books: More info on the benefits of Audible:
- The largest producer of audiobooks
- In addition to one monthly credit good for any audiobook, you’ll receive discounts on all purchases, plus access to exclusive sales– including Daily Deals as low as $2.95/ each
- Audible Studios gets the best and brightest performers to narrate its books, including Academy, Emmy, Golden Globe, and Grammy Winners
Audible 2 free books: Great Listen Guarantee
Don’t like a book?
Exchange it for any other with their hassle-free Great Listen Guarantee.